The Newport International Boat Show is this weekend, and if you’ve been following along, you know what that means: two new Our Good Dog Spot Originals will debut!
We loved our experience at the show last year so much that we decided to debut our newest Originals at this year’s event. It’s such an exciting environment, and really exemplifies the nautical, preppy style that we incorporate in all of our designs. We can’t wait to share our newest with you all!
What is it?
- The Newport International Boat Show encompasses 13 acres of Newport’s famed waterfront with all makes and models of powerboats and sailboats ranging from 16 ft. to 100 ft. – ready for boarding and review.
Where is it?
- Newport Yachting Center: 4 Commercial Wharf, America’s Cup Ave
- Oldport Marine, Bannister’s Wharf, and Bowen’s Wharf; Newport RI 02840
- View location on Google Maps
When is it?
- Thursday-Saturday, September 17-19, 2015: 10:00am-6:00pm daily
- Sunday, September 20, 2015: 10:00am-5:00pm
Tickets are available on the Newport International Boat Show website, and will be available at the event. Unfortunately, due to health and safety regulations, no pets will be available except for service dogs. But that doesn’t mean you can’t pick up the most stylish nautical dog collars, leads, and apparel as a gift for your pooch back home!
Every Dog Should Look This Good